Monday, March 14, 2011

Under the Big Top


This was our first year to go to the circus as a family.  I had been tons of times when I was little and once with Gregg in college.  I couldn't wait to see what the kids thought of it.  We invited our favorite friends from the north and all met there with much anticipation.  We had great seats where the kids could see perfectly, stand up when they wanted, but also stay far away from anything that might want to touch them.  Everyone loved it.  It has changed a lot since I was a kid with tons of stunt type things, but that had the husband's attention for sure.  I mean, 7 motorcycles in a wire ball gets any male to shout...whoo hoo. 

This just might be our new yearly tradition. 


C was the one telling us to "come on, we are going to miss it" during our bathroom breaks and was waving bye to all his "new" friends.  Considering he didn't like Elmo Live at all, I think this is a huge victory in the entertainment section of his social life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!