Friday, January 2, 2015

2015

 
 
My List:
  • Read the whole bible this year(this has been on my list for several years, lets give a shout out to 2015 having such confidence already in itself)
  • Learn how to use my real camera as much as I use my phone camera
  • Turn 40 somewhere warm
  • Get up earlier before my kids get up to try to get a better start on the day
  • Meal plan so I can get my iron numbers up this year without having to take medicine
I am an all or nothing kind of girl, so trying to tell myself all self that the nothing self will show up a couple of days from now.  I don't want all self to be disappointed in nothing self, so I am keeping this list simple, doable, and practical. 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!