Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Disney World 2011

Here are tons of pictures from our trip.  I wasn't sure if the kids were old enough to really enjoy or understand Disney.  I am happy to say that they had a blast, even took naps in the strollers most days, and can't wait to go back. 

C was our little navigator always looking at the map picking out the next adventure.

Minnie Mouse Diva.

Dance party with Mimi and JoJo Circus and all the Disney Pals.

I remember driving these cars when I first went to Disney.

Her true love...Tinkerbell.

A silly little guy who actually jumped on our stroller...Mimi did NOT like him one bit. 
C thought it was so funny.

Adorable love birds Vance and Olivia...

Mimi and Grandpy buy us whatever we want...

Glad to be at the Happiest Place on Earth...

This little boy is ALL talk when it comes to fireworks...he only had one eye out of his blanket the whole time.

We loved the Animal Kingdom and finished our day there with yummy food at the Rainforest Cafe. 

Practically Perfect In Every Way...Mimi's favorite movie and now Callie's favorite movie.

Happy Happy Joy Joy...

C's favorite part of the trip for sure.  He would have been fine just going to Downtown Disney and riding this over and over...love his simplicity. 

It started with a Mouse...


2 comments:

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!