Saturday, March 26, 2011

Davis, Davis, He's Our Man

Shaney is out of town, actually out of the country, so we headed up North to cheer on our favorite little soccer player...Mr. Davis.  Davis played great and Christian had a ball.  He sat in his little chair and kept saying Go Davis Go.  I have to say I wasn't sure how it was going to go with both kids, an open field, 1 million rocks, and an open road close by.  But, I have to brag on my kids...they did great.  They listened and watched the game most of the time and were very proud of their pal.  It makes me happy that they are growing up and sad at the same time at how fast the time is going.  C wins for biggest fan, and Callie wins for eating the most snacks.  C keeps talking about the soccer game and came home to tell Daddy all about it. 

The cheering section.
It was perfect weather, perfect friends, and a perfect game.  We hope to get to see another one soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!