Sunday, October 10, 2010

You're Incredible

When Gregg and I were dating 18 years ago, we came up with this little game.  He would say you are awesome, I would say you are amazing etc.  We were always trying to out do each other.  Then one day, we decided that "Incredible" was the best word to describe someone.  From that day forward and many many years later, we would race to see who could tell the other one "You're Incredible" each day.  We did this all 5 years that we were dating.  Being the type A competitive personality that I am, I had planned on walking down the aisle and mouthing you're incredible, so I could win on our wedding day.  But, Mr. Sneaky gave me a card and told me I couldn't open it until 12:01.  Well, of course he had written it in a card and won on our wedding day.  We don't do this very often anymore, but on our anniversary this year, Gregg remembered and won.  I mean, if you want to count his facebook status :).  After 13 years of marriage, I still think he is incredible.  He makes me laugh everyday, is the most selfless person I have ever met, and an "incredible" father.  I can't imagine being on this life journey without him. 

Here's to 13 more, Mr. Incredible.  I love you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!