Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hey Mon


We were just thrilled when the Hills asked us to go on their 10 year Anniversary trip.  Pirates, drug lords, stomach viruses, and hurricanes could not stop us enjoying our time.  These pictures are all over the place and don't do the amazing water justice, but I am too tired to try to fix them.  We talked, read books, talked some more, laughed, floated in the most amazing water I have ever seen, snorkeled, crossed things off our bucket lists, ate, ate, and laughed some more.  It was exactly what Gregg and I needed, a break from work and the kids, a place where our cell phones wouldn't work. 

The sunset on the way back on our cruise.  I have always believed in God, but there are things like this that remind me.   
Swimming caves, very cool and a little spooky for this girl.  It was something I wanted to do but would have normally chickened out.  Having 10 close friends does help.  The pictures do not do the water justice.  You could see for 20 feet down.  This was the highlight of our trip for sure.  Perfect ending. 



One of the things on Matt and Kristie's bucket list.

These pirates or fishermen were stuck out in the middle of the ocean and our boat went and rescued them.  It was interesting to say the least.  I was sure we were on a show for the Discovery Channel.  We didn't actually see any fish in the boat.  Then they saw some friends(in another tiny boat) and we let them go.

Gregg sliding down the slide off the boat. I love this man, he makes me laugh everyday. He is so full of life and ready for the next adventure.  Or maybe he is just so happy to be kid free for a couple of days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!