I am sitting here writing out Callie's birthday invitations. Wow, that was fast. I can hardly remember being pregnant with her, try to block out the birth, and sure can't remember her nursing or being that tiny. I knew for sure I would be able to remember every detail, but sadly I can't. I wish I could just go back for a couple of mins to her snuggled in my arms, so tiny and when I was her favorite. It is so hard to put into words my love for her. She is just one of those personalities that you are drawn too. She smiles with her whole face and does silly things with her eyebrows. If she likes you, you know it...if she doesn't... well...keep trying, she will come around. She makes you work for it. She loves dancing and jumping on the bed, is too smart for herself already, and is a singing machine. She wakes up ready to go. She is happy in the morning and wants to start the day. She takes after her daddy for sure with that, C and I would rather snuggle and go back to bed. She is in love with Tinkerbell and wears her Tink light up shoes to bed like it is normal. She cracks herself up, loves to make faces in the mirror, and steals my coke any chance she gets. She loves her Daddy, I mean loves her Daddy. She is C's second mama, and might be writer or a teacher with her love for pens and paper. She is bright and you can't trick her. You have been warned, she is paying attention and will remember. She likes going to the library to play Elmo on the computer and to "go fast" in the shopping carts. She hates sitting in a highchair or stroller. I need to reiterate, hates sitting in a highchair or stroller. She loves her big bed and lines all her babies up each night. 2 pillows, one blue, one white, blankie on her feet, 2 babies, 1 bear. She has become a little bit of a picky eater and has started telling us if she doesn't like it(usually by spitting it out). She loves feeding the birds and chasing Bailey the cat. She thinks everyday is her birthday and sings Happy Birthday to herself all the time.
I love you more and more with each day sweet pea.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am just a girl trying to matter to God, my husband, my kids, family and friends. Sometimes I hop two steps forward and crawl one step back or even have to make a twirl to get back on track. But, I hope to give more than I take and have some fun along the way. Stop by for a couple of dances and cut in when you can.
I met Gregg when I was 17 and have been madly in love with him ever since. He is selfless, works really hard, and will do anything for anyone. He really is “that” nice all the time and he makes me a better person. He loves anything outdoors and runs like Forrest any chance he gets. He makes a mean bbq, dances with the kids to Elmo, and leaves cards for us to find all over the house. He is everything I could have ever dreamed of, and I am so proud to be his wife.
Mr. Christian has bluest eyes and is full of life. He is “all boy” and jumps from one adventure to the next. He loves trains, watermelon, and his blankie. He is polite, kind, and has tons of charisma with his little grin. He is a great big brother and gives in to girls more than they deserve. He is Daddy’s little buddy and the joy of my heart.
Miss Callie is everything I ever dreamed up in a little girl. She is about everything and everybody and never sits still. She loves all things girly, babies, mommy’s cell phone, pink, and her pillow. She has a laugh that starts in her toes and will melt you with her smile. She dances through our house in princess dresses with a pen and pad in her hand. She is mama’s little helper and Daddy’s Sweet Pea.
Cate is the icing on the cake. God knew she would be the perfect compliment to our family. She loves necklaces, animals, and her loveys. She has just enough girly to hang with Callie at her tea parties, but already shows a special bond with her big brother loving his superheros. She is a typical third child getting whatever she wants with those deep dimples of hers.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!