Friday, July 23, 2010

Brusha Brusha Brusha

I do not like this picture at all...not because I hate the dentist(which I do, and I am not kidding).  I have put my share of dentist's kids through college with my horrible teeth, and I would rather do just about anything else not to go to the dentist.  I do not like this picture because he looks so grown up to me here.  He didn't even need me to sit with him, which was a good thing since Callie was screaming bloody murder, and the dentist wasn't even near her.  He did is x-rays all by himself and high-fived the dentist on the way out.  Yes, the dentist who just happens to be named Dr. J Bon Jovi.  Callie on the other hand...did not do so well, I don't blame you baby girl...I hate the dentist too.  

Speaking of Callie...she is just a tiny lot more dramatic and very aware of stuff going on around her.  You can not trick her, and she has a great memory...I am taking credit on that one.  So, when I took her to get her thing on her foot removed for the second time...she wasn't buying the "nice" doctor gives me "pops" and everything will be ok game.  She is an end of the road thinker for sure.  She was very aware that he was going to hurt her, and I was to blame.  Now I know how my mom felt when I cut my head open and had to be put in a straight jacket to get my stiches when I was about her age.  It is a terrible feeling and when they look up at you screaming "I want to go bye bye", it just crushes you.  I am so glad that it was just 3 mins of the straight jacket and 2 stiches and she was "all better"....not that you could tell since she was still wimpering all the way home.  And if you even looked at her foot, she would start crying again...bless her...and her husband to be.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!