
The Brinkleys have a zoo pass...you know those people who are actually members of the zoo. No, they don't have a bumper sticker on their car, but they have been several times already this year. So, they can take us for free...and you know I like free. I mean if you are going to drag 4 kids in the 100 degree heat sweating while you are lifting them up to see animals that aren't even there to see since they are smart and they are hiding in the shade...you might as well not have to pay $50 to do it. I think Jen and I enjoyed having all 4 of them strapped down and watching tv on the way down so we could have an actual conversation the best. It was good to catch up and the kids had a great time, esp. with the monkeys and the birds.
Side note, if you don't have a kid like C, then you probably will not relate. But, I do have a whole new appreciation for the U-tube videos of children falling into the exhibits. The zoo is one of those places where I can't really relax as my little monkey is busy trying to scale the lion wall.

Maddie gets extra points since she didn't complain one time about being so hot.
C could have cared less about any of the animals...Train please. We kept telling him that we were looking for it...poor baby...we made him wait until the end and this is how happy he was when we finally found the train.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!