Friday, July 23, 2010

Baby Ball Shower

Susannah and I have a lot in common.  Our husbands both worked with the youth at our campus, we both adopted our first children(if you don't count all of the miscarriages), and lo and behold we both got pregnant after we adopted.  She is someone who I can relate too.  She is someone who gets it.  She is someone who can laugh and/or cry at all of the stupid silly things people say to moms like us.  Everyone knows people or at least one couple like us, you know...the people that didn't wait long enough to have kids, or didn't relax enough, or tried too hard, or didn't follow God's plan for their family.  We have heard it all and I bet there are still a few things I haven't heard that I will hear soon about someone who knew someone who got pregnant after they adopted...because...you know what they say...

Well, I am sure Susannah and Gary know what they say too.  God forms families and we are so thankful that he is adding a sweet little boy in to the mix.  We do hope they name him soon, since Baby Ball doesn't seem to fit.  Flora is going to be a great big sister and we hope Baby Boy Ball is just a sweet as she is.  This shower had some of the best food and I am so glad that I got to be a part of celebrating this new little life. 


S is Kristina's sister in law which means she is going to have the cutest nursery EVER....


Here is proof of all the cuteness that is starting.  Hand painted canvases that K just whipped up in her spare time.
Here is the group.  They have a group, they sew, cook, watch movies, and hang and every so often, I group hop and join them. They are a crazy bunch I tell you...every so often, they might even eat something processed :).    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!