Friday, June 18, 2010

I Doed It

I am pretty sure, I doed it is not correct english.  C doesn't care, he says it all the time.  Esp. when he wants to figure something out.  He loves to do things(usually very exciting dangerous things) by himself.  He doesn't want you to help him, touch him, or even act like you are going to help him.  This has been true with riding his tricycles.  If you push the back of it or try to help him peddle, he screams...I doed it.  When it comes to something he wants to do, he has tons of patience.  I have watched him for hours try to teach himself how to ride.  And guess what, He Doed It.  He is so proud of himself and Mommy is proud that he finally learned how to stear it so he doesn't go into the road.  He wants to ride a real bike so bad.  We keep trying them at the store, but even the 12inch ones are too big...his legs need to grow a little longer.  

Maybe by Christmas, but for now...He Doed It.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!