Friday, June 18, 2010

Date Night

After being married for ten years without kids, our date nights sure have changed.  Gregg and I went to the movies almost every Friday night.  He would eat tons of popcorn, and I would usually fall asleep on his shoulder from the exhaustion of the work week.  I watched the Oscars this year, and then finally turned it off since I actually had not seen any of the movies nominated.  But, now our movies involve fish that live in Syndney and toys that talk.  We got the kids sleeping bags out, cooked up the snacks and settled in for our first "movie night".  C just started watching movies and seems to have a fancy(obsession) for one missing orange fish.  On the other hand, Callie just can't sit still long enough to have a favorite, but seems to be a fan of the snacks.  We are just glad that they are not at the stage where they fight over which movie to watch. 

And speaking of movies, I do have a ticket to the triple feature of Twilight on opening night with the girls...don't be a hater.       

1 comment:

  1. yay for movie nights! Such fun. Callie, I go for the snacks too. You are my kind of movie girl!!! My fave. photo is the one of C putting the popcorn in his mouth with his elbow! cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!