Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Husband's Gift

I am a sleeper.  I love sleeping.  I need tons more than I get.  Things get in the way of me sleeping.  Like this blog...eating....cleaning fruit loops out of the carpet...washing little hands that feel the need to explore sharpies...you name it and it seems to be working against me getting more sleep.  But, my husband tries to let me get as much sleep in the morning as possible.  He has learned that everyone is better for it.  So, on the weekend mornings, he is usually up with the kids and I get to get a little more sleep.  I mean, if you can sleep while countless verses of Wheels on the bus are being sung downstairs in our poorly insulated house.  But, you get the idea.  He also likes cooking.  I know...he is pretty amazing.  I try not the brag on here too much, but then I thought...why not.  He is really that amazing.  So, early riser that he is coupled with hungry toddlers makes for some interesting breakfast.  So, today he made train pancakes for the peeps. 

C was impressed.  Callie not so much...but she did eat 3 of them. 

1 comment:

  1. that gregg sure is a keeper... glad you did this post about him! love the pancakes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!