Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Blanket Game

You know those games that families have, the games that only they know how to play?  Well, we have the blanket game.  I am pretty sure we couldn't tell an outsider how to play or exactly how to win, but my kids play it every night.  I am not exactly sure what the rules are, but I do know that they love it.  It is so cute to hear C yell...Talley's turn, Talley's turn.  At that moment, Talley(aka Callie) is supposed to jerk the blanket from him and start running for her life.  He in turn grabs the other end and they spin around and fall down, laugh and repeat.  For right now, I will enjoy the games where everyone is a winner. 

Please look at Gregg's face in the background of some of these pictures.    

2 comments:

  1. you guys will have to teach me how to play the blanket game this weekend! such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun memories you are making!!!! I wanna play the blanket game. Ohhh... and love the new blog design!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!