Monday, April 19, 2010

Here Fishy Fishy Fishy

During Spring Break...I repeat...during Spring Break, we went to the Aquarium.  I love a big fish like the next person, but Home Depot did a terrible job designing the Aquarium for anyone with a stroller...which of course everyone there had.  But, the kids really enjoyed it esp. the big tank that has Dory and Nemo in it.  Even Maddie thought it was pretty cool...a huge mobile.  There is a small chance that Callie liked seeing Maddie more than she liked seeing the fish.  C kept saying Big Fish and kept trying to kiss the penguins.  I just love seeing new things through their eyes.  This was one of the first times C got to get out of his stroller and explore on his own.  He sure is growing up so fast.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!