Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Shower Me With Your Love

C has really sensitive skin, so we only give the kids a bath every other day.  So, tonight was not bath night.  Gregg was working late, and I took the kids to eat with the Brinkley kids whose Dad was also working late.  So, once we got home, I was going to toss them in the bed and starting working.  But, when I picked Callie up, she felt wet.  I thought, oh she must have spilled the water bottle on her a little bit. 

But, then she smelled a littlelot like pee.  And this is why.  Her diaper was around her foot.  Don't tell Brinkley since she was holding he on her lap at dinner...hehe.  Not sure how it got there, but now it meant that she and probably her brother were going to be getting a bath. 


I thought I would see if the shower would be faster.  Definately not faster, but much more fun. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the shower shots!! Maybe not faster, but more fun AND wetter, right?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!