Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Perfect Sat

Do you ever have one of those days?  I am not talking about the ones where you left you shirt in the top of your pants so you underwear was showing for all of Costco to see, or the ones where you lose your cell phone at the mall while your van door has been open the whole time you were in the mall.  Not those days, because I don't have those days...yeah right.  But, the days where everything goes just right.  Well, we had one of those on Sat.

It started with the smell of waffles and two tiny peeps in footed pjs yelling "up, up" by the bed.  I got flowers from my dad.  Then we looked out the window at all the beautiful snow God left us.  Sled rides and Mr. Potato Head snowmans finished out the morning.  My favorite was Gregg shaking all the trees in the woods to make it snow again.  Then, Grammy(Mimi) came over while we were making C's room into his new big boy room.  Grammy brought candy, books, and an aquarium ticket for Valentine's Day.  Then, Gregg and I went on a date to Aqua Terra...ahhhh....the bread and the dipping sauce is straight from heaven.  We so needed a date night and I told him how happy I was that we were still madly in love after all these(18 years together) and that our marriage just gets better and better.  I love that we still had stuff to talk about at dinner besides the kids.  We went to the mall and laughed and laughed at the Valentine's movie. 

Here are some of our snow pictures.  GA has the best snow, gone all in one day...my kinda winter wonderland.  Now onto Spring please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!