I saw something on someone else's blog, can't remember now whose it was, but it said.
Don't just tell your children that you love them...tell them what you love about them.
Little Man
I love that your Daddy is your hero and that you get so excited when he comes home or upset when he goes "bye bye". I love that you finally figured out that Callie's cup has special medicine in it and you shouldn't drink it, so you bring it to her so see can drink it. I love when you say "whoa" or "cool" or "wow" when you see something exciting. I love that even though you can say Callie, you still want to call her Lala. I love that you can't wait to go and get her out of her crib when she wakes up. I love the sound of your pjs feet on the hard wood floor. I love that you love buses and can't get enough of them. I love that you love the water and going outside. I love how you take it all in first and then decide if it is a good idea.
Little Miss
I love how you are turning into a little girl right before my eyes. I love that you pay attention and already anticipate needs of others. I love that you are Mommy's little helper around the house. I love that you are not stingy with your kisses. I love that you look up to your brother and copy everything he does. I love that it seems like you just get "it". I love that you are a great eater and will always have a snack with Mommy. I love that you like putting on jackets, jewerly, hats, and such. I love that you smile with your whole face and all of your teeth. I love that you are all or nothing. I love that out of anyone else in the world, you would choose me.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am just a girl trying to matter to God, my husband, my kids, family and friends. Sometimes I hop two steps forward and crawl one step back or even have to make a twirl to get back on track. But, I hope to give more than I take and have some fun along the way. Stop by for a couple of dances and cut in when you can.
I met Gregg when I was 17 and have been madly in love with him ever since. He is selfless, works really hard, and will do anything for anyone. He really is “that” nice all the time and he makes me a better person. He loves anything outdoors and runs like Forrest any chance he gets. He makes a mean bbq, dances with the kids to Elmo, and leaves cards for us to find all over the house. He is everything I could have ever dreamed of, and I am so proud to be his wife.
Mr. Christian has bluest eyes and is full of life. He is “all boy” and jumps from one adventure to the next. He loves trains, watermelon, and his blankie. He is polite, kind, and has tons of charisma with his little grin. He is a great big brother and gives in to girls more than they deserve. He is Daddy’s little buddy and the joy of my heart.
Miss Callie is everything I ever dreamed up in a little girl. She is about everything and everybody and never sits still. She loves all things girly, babies, mommy’s cell phone, pink, and her pillow. She has a laugh that starts in her toes and will melt you with her smile. She dances through our house in princess dresses with a pen and pad in her hand. She is mama’s little helper and Daddy’s Sweet Pea.
Cate is the icing on the cake. God knew she would be the perfect compliment to our family. She loves necklaces, animals, and her loveys. She has just enough girly to hang with Callie at her tea parties, but already shows a special bond with her big brother loving his superheros. She is a typical third child getting whatever she wants with those deep dimples of hers.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!