Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm A Big Girl Now

Hopefully by the end of this year, I will have one out of diapers.  If things go my way, maybe both will be out of diapers.  I know you are thinking, sure Christian should be out of diapers this year...but I am afraid that Callie might beat him to the punch(or the potty).  She is already telling us when she pee pees and can already wipe herself.  She comes into the bathroom everytime anyone goes and helps them get the paper(even if you are not ready for it and demands that you use it right then).  If you ask her if she went potty, she is usually right when she tells you yes or no.  C is showing some signs of being ready, but nothing like her.  So, I guess I will not complain who gets out of diapers first and just be thankful for the raise. 

She is a multi-tasker since she can brush her teeth and wipe at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!