Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Brenna and Rhianna


These precious girls made me and Aunt...it is the best job.  I love buying them things, hearing about what they are doing, and how excited they get when Uncle Gregg is coming to visit.  I used to send them so much stuff, when the mail man came, they would always ask if it was something from Aunt Jenn.  They are two are the kindest, smartest, loving girls I have met.  They are great role models for our little ones and are full of life.  I hate that we don't live closer so I could see Rhianna in her karate class or Brenna play her violin.  This was the first time that C really started caring about older kids, he would hold Rhianna's hand and follow her everywhere.  They loved have little ones and kept trying to hold each of them or put them in the toy strollers.  One of my favorite memories of Rhianna is when Gregg was playing with her and she looked at him and said, Uncle Gregg?  Do you even know how to play Barbies?  In her little voice it was the cutest thing...I mean, you are a boy Uncle Gregg, you might not know how to play Barbies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!