Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Little Babysitters


Maddie(I mean Jason's twin) came over to play on Friday.  She is a doll, a live one...or that is what Callie thinks.  Before she even got through the door, Callie ran over and got her toy bottle and shoved it in her mouth(eye).  She was rocking her in her carseat, it was so sweet to see her maternal instinct come out.  She really loves babies, esp. real ones.  I guess that might be one of the things she got from me.  I have loved babies since I can remember, esp. real ones.  C was pretty sweet with her too, saying baby baby a 100 times while she was here.  But, he really enjoyed playing in her car seat even when she wasn't out of it.  Good news is Maddie survived us, and I survived 4 kids( 5 if you count Jaxon and JuJu since we had to run over there while C had speech) for a little while.  But, the best news is that I don't actually have 4 kids since that is a lot of car seat buckling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!