Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Up Up and Away



Rob has a cool job...I mean, he is a Navy pilot.  He got to bring Santa in on a plane for all the kids to see...I don't care who you are, that is cool.  So, to impress little man, he took us to the Navy Air museum and impressed he was.  I wasn't sure if he was old enough to really understand it, but he loved it.  You get to get into tons of planes and push all the buttons.  I can't believe how many planes are actually in there.  It was great to see the Denton's home.  Laura and I met in World History class in 9th grade and really became friends our freshman year when we were neighbors at NCG.  She is the one friend you can count on to be there, on time of course.  She doesn't miss birthdays or events, and is really good about cards.  It seems kinda funny that she lives where I am from, but that really makes it easier to visit.  The house has this awesome back yard and a cute courtyard to ride toys and stay off the road.  Elly was such a little host bringing us pretend food on trays and showing us around.  But, don't let you food drop on the ground or you can't eat it since it will be dirty.  Elly is her mama's baby for sure.  I got to eat crabcakes on the bay and hold that precious new baby Audrey.  Laura has made the house so "their's" and the town is so quaint and of course, close to the beach.  You have to watch the Dentons, they are quite the little jokesters.  If you go and visit them, be sure to meet Mr. Roach and Mrs. Rat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!