Sunday, October 25, 2009

And the 5(I mean 6) Little Pumpkins Rolled Out of Sight


This was our 2nd annual trip to Burt's Pumpkin Farm. The Hills were home from Maryland Becklers met us there, and we brought Grammy. I love the trip to the farm since you can go through Dahlonega on the way. I love seeing the changes in the town and the additions to North Georgia. It is still hard to believe a little over 3 years ago, we didn't have kids, never mind 6. It was raining...pouring the whole time, but the kids didn't care. The older kids had the best time running through the pumpkins and picking just the right one. Everyone enjoyed the hayride this year and getting on the tractor. We stopped by Chickfila on the way home since it is Jenn's favorite and the kids had a blast in the play area. Their future is so bright, they have to wear shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!