Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Witchy Woman





Halloween is upon us. I had some religous person come to the door and ask me if I went to church. I said yes, matter of fact, I work at one. The she said, Oh, I didn't see any Halloween decorations. I said, I am pro church and pro Halloween. I think I threw her off a little bit. I think there are some people who think that if you go to church you have to be against certain things. So far, the only thing my church has told me to be for or against is God. So, I am going to stick with that. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I actually have Halloween decorations in the attic that I am just too lazy to get down, or that I was eating a snickers from C's school(Fall - I don't know why people don't just call it Halloween since they were all dressed up) party right before she knocked on the door.

Callie got this shirt when we were in MD visiting the Hills. I was just having fun taking pictures of her when she started looking at a book. She isn't as interested in books as C is/was at her age. He will sit for a long time reading and pointing things out. He will even bring books to you, but she could take or leave them. So, I wanted to capture this rare event. I have a feeling, Miss Busybody isn't going to be getting a Kindle anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!