Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Oh, Big Ol Jet Airliner

If Christian could sing, this would be his theme song. He LOVES airplanes...I mean really LOVES airplanes...and cars...and trains...and tractors...and trucks and everything BOY. People ask me all the time if I can see the difference between the genders since mine are so close, and the answer is YES. He can barely talk, but can make all of the choo choo and beep beep sounds. He is lucky that we live in Hall county and see tons of tractors on the roads and are close to 85 so we have a steady stream of planes. He chases them and I swear his vision/hearing is amazing(except when I am telling him not to do something). He can spot them 15,000 feet in the air and stand in the tub and do the airplane with his arms if he hears one.
Here are a couple of pictures of him doing his favorite thing...chasing planes.

It always starts with this pose...Mom...I think I hear something...

And then...it happens...Da Plane...Da Plane...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!