Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Are you ready for some Football?


I am not a big sports fan. I would watch a football game or go to a baseball game if someone gave me tickets, but in general I could take or leave sports. I have been to a Nascar race and would do that again, if you consider that a sport. But, Gregg on the other hand loves sports...all kinds of sports. He lettered in 3 sports in high school and seems to be pretty good at almost any sport he plays. So, of course I get into the spirit like all good wives and moms should around this time of year. My college did not have a football team, so I have become a Georgia fan by default. Gregg and I have been friends with huge fans for years and have even been able to tag along to some games. So, all this to say...C and C will be learning the Dawg call very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!