Thursday, June 16, 2011

Train Picnic

C still really likes trains.  I think if he was born much earlier, he would grow up to be a train conductor.  We had some coupons left from his birthday party and headed that way for a picnic.  On the HOTTEST day ever.  I mean, HOT.  It has been really hot in the South already this summer and this day felt even hotter.  I told Gregg, I think this prego mama is done with the walk around outside in the heat type activities until after Cate is born.  The kids of course do not care how hot it is and loved having a picnic with the trains.  C just loves exploring the trains and gets so excited when he hears the real one come by on the tracks nearby.  I wonder how much longer he is going to love trains.  I have visions of him with his own little boy pulling out his old box of Thomas trains playing with him. 

Insert really hot prego mama picture trying hard to smile and enjoy the moment.
*******my camera is so messed up right now, please forgive the blurry pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!