Can you nest this early in your pregnancy? If so, I am nesting for sure. I am a pretty organized person, but you wouldn't believe me if you came by my house or my car. I just function better when things have a place esp. if it involves a cool tote or basket or just the perfect thing from the container store. The problem is that I am also a perfectionist. The combo makes me a crazy person when I open my cabinet and see it messy. Instead of just closing that cabinet and moving on...I can't stop thinking about it. I know, I wish I didn't care, but after 35 years I just have to go with it. So, I am getting my self, my house, and eventually my car organized...little by little. I have started small, so I won't get frustrated. I am putting it out here for the world(or my 10 followers) to see so I will actually do it.
Here is my kid's cup cabinet. I only like one kind of sippy cup. I am not trying to discriminate, but really who wants to clean out mold from those disgusting values? I have tried every kind and all of them are awful, they leak, the value are so hard to clean, or they get mold in the lids. So, it is Playtex cups for me...only.
picture from Amazon
They have replacement values and if you ever leave one under your carseat for several weeks, you can redeem it...mold free. Of course, a couple of stragglers sneak in from other people, but we put those in the back.
Here is the the before.
Here is the after...ahhh....much better don't you think.
And my lovely assistant.
Never too early to nest. I sympathize with your obsession over organizing. The upcoming move is making my purge gene go into high gear. Your cabinet looks great. Don't you hear angels sing when you open the door now?
ReplyDelete