Monday, January 24, 2011

Snowed In

The snow shut us down for a whole week.  We had to be creative with these two tiny bundles of energy to keep our sanity.  We finger painted, made snow man out of our feet, and had a snow tub party.  I am not sure what blog I saw it on, but they brought snow inside and put it in the tub with cars and tiny animals to hide and find.  Our kids are a little small, so I put it inside tubs on the table so they could reach.  This was the best idea ever.  C played in this tub of snow for over an hour.  He found little bears inside it, used his ice cream scooper to find bugs, and ate it when he got thirsty.  The best part was that is wasn't messy at all and we all stayed warm in our pjs. 

Mommy is learning that it is ok to color outside the lines...and sometimes,
it is actually fun to break the rules.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!