Sunday, December 26, 2010

Jaemor Farms

I have driven past Jaemor Farms hundreds of times and have never been.  Not sure why, but now I know they have been hoarding the most awesome apples pies in the world there.  How do I know this, because in one month I consumed about 12...not I am not kidding.  Do you think they deliver?  I could really go for one of those pies right now.  They have this sugar glaze on them, that is what makes them the best.  Other places try, but for sure they have the best.  Oh, don't get me started on the homemade ice cream.  We stopped by there on the way home from Callie's birthday since Vance, Pat and Jess traveled far and wide to come and see us.  We bought tons more pies, road the hayride, ran through the corn, and much to my surprise...Callie rode the horse with Mimi.  Of course, she wouldn't ride it the other 3 times we had been there.  Can't find my pictures from the other times we have been there, my brain seems to be very fuzzy lately. 

Thought these pictures turned out great...wish I could bottle up good lighting and just carry it around and let it out when I have my camera ready.  I love impromtu photos that turn out great.  We kept dodging the corn shooters behind us.  Callie's hair is so blonde in this picture, and isn't Olivia my brother's girlfriend just the cutest thing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!