Sunday, December 26, 2010

Burt's Pumpkin Patch

Note to self...never, I mean never go to Burt's on a weekend.  Usually we got to Burt's on a Friday morning.  It is perfect, other than it rains every time we go.  But, let me tell you...people are crazy...you would think that they are handing out free pumpkins instead of making you cart around overpriced ones to stand in line just to say you got your pumpkin or picture at Burt's.  We too have fallen in love with this tradition.  But, next year, we will go on a week day for sure.  I am not sure I am expressing how crazy it really was...

The group picture, well minus the Sanfords who didn't run into a detour on a major road in Hall county.  There is just so much I could say about this picture.  One...it looks like we switched husbands.  Jason is mad at me and Matt since we jerked his arm to get him to get into the picture quickly.  Maddie is almost asleep, Callie is having no part of it.  Gregg and those glasses on his forehead...just hilarious if you ask me.  But folks...we got out picture at Burt's.  Our Fall season is complete.  Let's just say that one of us might have fallen for that fake bear in the woods, but I am not saying who. 
Burt's makes you do the crazy smile.  Weird I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!