Monday, July 5, 2010

Operator Error

I love this picture...it is straight of the camera, no editing, and I just love it.  What I don't love about it is that I can't tell you why it turned out this way or understand why all of my pictures don't have this vibrant color, the blurry background, yadda yadda yadda.  I used to think it was my camera because that made me feel better, but I am constantly reminded by the 100s of pictures I detele that it is just it is hit or miss with my camera skills.  As I reread C's Blurb baby book today while I should have been dusting the table the book was sitting on, I know that my pictures have gotten so much better in the last two years, but...I have so far to go. 

And I might as well face it...this picture is proof it is operator error and not the camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!