Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Little More Over Here

I have wanted a water table for a while now.  I tried the homemade sand box last year, but it got gross and we tossed it.  So, this year, I had my heart set on a water table for the summer/sand table in the winter that they could stand by.  And lo and behold, Toyrsus put this water table on sale the day I went in to get something else.  It is amazing how they do that.  It was also one of the first days where I felt like they needed sun screen.  C thought they needed a little more.  It is a good thing this sunscreen was free from CVS.  And in case anyone is wondering, I did not buy my adorable precious (I have to wear these pink sunglass) little girl these glasses, but she loves them nonetheless. 


Of course they managed to actually sit in the table, but oh well...they love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!