Monday, June 21, 2010

The Cleaning Crew

We had to get rid of our cleaning lady.  I know, there will be two reactions this this post. 

1 - First reaction will be from the people who have never had a cleaning lady.  Why don't you clean your own house?  How lazy is that?  I totally get that.  I also used to judge people that had a cleaning lady(esp. ones that didn't work outside of the house) and have come to understand that you actually need a cleaning lady more if you stay at home.  And just because you have a cleaning lady come to your house once every three weeks doesn't mean you that don't clean your house.  I know that some people enjoy cleaning all day on a Sat, but this was something that kept me sane with having the whole house clean at once. 

2 - The reaction from the people who have cleaning ladies.   NOOOOOO not the cleaning lady.  Yes, I am very sad to say that the time has come. 

But, the new cleaning crew is catching on pretty quick.

1 comment:

  1. I belong in the second group of reactors. I think I would have a stroke if I had to let my cleaners go. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!