Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sticky Bunnies X 2

Happy Easter Week.  I am loving this age where they are really starting to understand holidays.  Easter is one of my favorite holidays.  The kids have been hiding and finding eggs all week.  By the way, whoever invented the plastic grass didn't have kids.  That stuff gets everywhere.  I was going to put these window clings in the baskets, but C was cranky when I was trying to take a shower, so I gave them to him.  He spent several mins putting them on the shower doors and I got a peaceful shower.  Best, $1 spent.  So, I gave them the other pack, and they had a ball with the bunnies on the windows.  They were feeding them carrots and had the best time.  I am glad the Easter Bunny came a little early so we could enjoy our "Sticky Bunnies".  Note to self, do not let them hit the carpet...yuck. 

Then this...
Plus this...

= more Sticky Bunnies...yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!