Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday

I saw this on Muffin Tin Monday's blog and thought I would try it.  C hardly eats anything and it is a battle I am just not willing to fight.  We make dinner, he doesn't eat it, and somehow he survives.  He is a healthy, heavy(as least to me who carries him up the stairs all day long), solid as a rock little dude.  I am not sure how he lives on strawberries and milk, but he does it.  So, I tried this to see if he would eat a little more and to my surprise, he ate all of it.  Guess, I am going to be stocking up on some new muffin pans. 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I may try that, too! My two were and are picky. When they were smaller, I carried toothpicks with me at all times. They would eat almost anything if it was on a toothpick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooby Lobby 40% off coupon, you should be able to get them for $7 or under, maybe less for the 6 ones

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!