Thursday, February 25, 2010

What's Up Doc?


 Christian had Praise Town at school today.  He was going to get to see all kinds of people from the community and eat homemade pizza.  They had a vet, store, pizza parlor, and other things to represent our community.  So, he was supposed to dress up.  By dafault(meaning all we had was these scrubs), he went as a doctor/nurse.  His scrubs were a little big, but he didn't seem to mind.  So, he was all dressed up, listening to his sister's heartbeat, and grinning from ear to ear...and then...he puked.  Then, I changed his clothes, sighed really loud since I was really hoping to get some work done today, and settled in for the next round of the "worst thing God ever invented".  In case any of you are still wondering if Jesus ever had a child.  I am sure the stomach virus is proof that he in fact did not.  Because, if he did, I am certain he would have rethought it.  Is rethought even a word?  Then, he puked again.  So, the "oh maybe it was something he ate" thoughts are gone and the reality of the rest of us getting it sets in. 

So, the doctor did not report for his rounds today, but this Mommy/doctor/laundry folder/head rubber/floor washer/couch cleaner/sheet changer did.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Jenn! Jessa had a bug a few weeks ago. And I know what you mean about the extra jobs you get for that day. I washed more sheets, towels, clothes in one day than in a normal week! And I went through 3 cans of lysol! I am sure praying that no one else gets it. . . Oh and they are adorable! Love the ones of him giving her a check-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up, Doc? So glad you're feeling better! Loved the pics. of the appointment with Callie.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!