Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Picture Only a Mom Could Love

I love my camera...I mean, love is not a strong enough word.  Some women get jewerly for having a baby, I got a camera.  Maybe it was because I didn't actually have him...hmmm.  But, getting a SLR camera and actually learning how to use it has been a hobbyobession of mine.  I know it annoys Gregg and the kids, but everyone seems to be happy with the end product.  I am pretty sure it is why my kids say cheese anytime something black comes near them or they see flashing lights.  Since I am such a visual person, I love pictures, anyone's pictures.  I search blogs for amazing pictures and hope that I can capture life they way they do someday.  I love seeing how you took them, learning about lighting, and how you got that perfect shot.  I also think it is a present to my kids to document our days.  Well, apparently C is interested in photography too.  My camera was laying on the floor...hence the reason why I have had to get it fixed twice already...and he snapped this shot. 

His first picture.  I want to believe that I am his favorite subject.

Not too bad for a 2 year old. 

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer! I am in love with having a camera in my hand at all times. I hate to miss the perfect moment! David makes fun of me and says that I am too busy capturing the moment to enjoy it! I don't even have a fancy one, but it is always within arms reach!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!