Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A1A Beachfront Ave

I was born at the beach, I know you can't tell from my pale white skin.  Some of my favorite memories as a kid are hanging out at the beach or watching the fireworks over the ocean.  We moved to GA when I was 10 and left several family members to start our new life here.  For that, I am sad.  We moved away from my Dad, grandparents, cousins.  But, for that, I am happy.  I love living in GA.  The weather here is awesome.  We are one of the states that actually has 4 seasons.  I met my husband here, my brother was born here, and I went to school and college here.  My life is here. 
But, the old life, the 5 yr old freckle faced running on the beach in her bikini(yes, there was time that I was tan and could wear a bikini) is still in me.  I love showing Gregg where I lived, places I would go with my family, our favorite beach and places to eat.  So, when we went back this year.  We visited the Gulfarium.  I went there on my 4th grade field trip and now got to take our kids there with their Papa and cousins.   It happen to be one of the coldest days and with the wind, it was freezing.  C really liked the dolpin show and kept saying, adgain, adgain...for them to jump out of the water.  And....Callie really liked Rhianna's popcorn.  We don't get to see cousins very often, so this was a special treat.

Of course, everything is much smaller than you remember as a kid.  But, it is still the coolest little aquarium on the BEACH.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!