Friday, December 11, 2009

When I See you Smile


I love this picture of Callie. I think it is because it confirms how fast she is growing up and at the same time how much she is still a baby. It sounds strange, but I love when kids are almost done getting teeth and they haven't gotten the last 4 so there is that space between the first 8 and the molars. Once she gets these last 4, she will never look the same, she will be all done with getting her "baby" teeth for awhile. Callie was a silly little teether getting her teeth whenever she wanted and didn't follow the regular pattern of two on the bottom, two on top and so forth. She got the two on the side and started teething really early. Because she did that, it has made her teeth come in all crazy. I had to take her to the dentist since she would grind them, and he assured me that her teeth would still be crazy no matter what we did. One of the questions they asked me at the dentist office was if she was stressed out and if that was why she was grinding her teeth. Well, Dr. Kwon, she has the life any 8 month old would want, and I can't put my finger on anything that could be stressing her out. I just thought that was a funny thing to ask. Fortunately, whatever was stressing her stopped since she doesn't grind her teeth anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!