Thursday, December 10, 2009

Smile for the Camera




I got my camera instead of the traditional jewelry presents you get when you have a baby, and since I actually didn't "have" Christian, it made sense to me. It is one of my most favorite presents. I love taking pictures, 100s of them, editing them, and putting them all over the house. As much as I love my camera, I know I don't want to be a professional photographer. The pressure is too high and it is a lot of work. It is the reason you pay them the big bucks. I have learned a lot about my camera and lighting, but I have a long way and many lenses to go. But, because I take better pictures than some and have a love for kids, I got asked to take a couple people's pictures for Christmas. I deleted 100s of course, but I am having a blast learning along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!