Thursday, October 15, 2009

There's a Blue Bird On my Shoulder


I just love this picture. I love babies in pajamas. I love the crease in C's back as he is losing his cubbiness. I love that they have the exact hair color. I love that they are in a picture together(even if it is only the back). I love that Gregg was behind them telling them about the bird that was hiding in the rose bush. We have several "friends" in our back yard. Ronnie, Bobbie, Mickey and Mike are our baby birds we nursed several years ago that still come back every year. Gertie the bunny, stickman bug, and the Praying Mans. I love that Gregg loves gardening and plants us the most amazing roses each year. I love that he takes his coffee grinds and banana peels and feeds them to his roses. I love that there was nothing special about this picture, other than it is special to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!