Saturday, October 10, 2009

La La La Elmo's World





Christian loves Elmo aka Belmo. Mom took him to see Elmo when we were in California. Anyone that knows me, knows that I don't really like(hate) character stuff. Love characters, but don't want my child wearing character shirts etc. I know that I will not always have a choice, but while I do, I will choose wisely. But, I did give in and armed C with his Elmo shirt, doll and sippie cup. What I hate more than character stuff is how much it costs at things like these, so I wanted Mom to be prepared. She said he was a little overwhelmed and he wasn't interested as much in the show as he was in the bigger better Elmo stuffed doll the girl in front of him had. He did manage to get the biggest Elmo balloon to come home with him and a pretty cool light up toy. We have grown to love Elmo too and sing the La La La song from time to time. The other day, C started singing the La La La part...it was music to my ears. He sang his first song without us prompting him. Hmmm...it was the best song I have ever heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!