Friday, December 18, 2009

Raise Your Hands Up






Christian's Christmas party was fun at school, remember we have to most awesome room mom on the planet. He has started saying Amen when we say the blessing, but I wasn't sure which blessing they said at school, and I wanted to do the same one at home. Little did I know, they do a silly one where they raise their hands up and shout Amen. So, we have joined C and everyone does it at our house too...it does look a little funny at the restaurants. The kids gave the parents presents and Mrs. Rachel and Mrs. Janna gave them presents too. It was fun to see the product of all of the painted hands and feet that came home for the last several weeks. I loved C's green shoes too. Callie of course thought it was her class party too, they are really nice to her and include her in all the activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!