Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Piano Man


This is my post on Vance Bradford Fite II, not junior for those who are interested. He was basically my early birthday present when I was 14. He basically had two moms and for that I am truly sorry. Whatever Mom didn't catch, I sure did and vice versa. But, he did learn to appreciate that I could also help mom see his side as he got older. He has always been a great little brother, even though he isn't all that little and hasn't been for sometime. But, don't let that fool you, he is a black belt in Karate and do backflips. But, he will always be Little V to me, and so far he doesn't seem to care that everyone still calls him Little Vance. I mean by now, we should have started calling him Teenage Vance or Twenty Vance, but Little seemed to stick. He has Mom's smile but is a mini-me of his Dad(Big Vance). He has a heart the size of Texas and drives hours in the middle of the night from Tennessee to make sure he doesn't miss the important stuff. He brings loud or HUGE toys that the kids love and gets joy out of doing it. He has grown into an honorable man, that I love and respect. He is everyone's friend and has been known to sit with the kid who is sitting by himself or bring a friend home for the holidays since they had no where to go. I hope I teach our kids that everyone is equal and worthy. Little has always believed that. He is a rock star and hopes to make it someday. I hope he does too cause I can still remember him with his toy guitar singing with his Dad. He loves his Mama, Mac and Cheese and Carmel Coffees. His Kindergarden teacher had a word to describe each kid and his was Enthusiasm...it fits him well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!