Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas


I love getting Christmas cards in the mail. I love seeing how the kids have changed each year. So, generally, I take our cards seriously. But, this year...it was going to be enough for me if I actually got them addressed and in the mail. We took the kids to the park for Christmas card session take 2. I had already told myself that we were not going to be in the pictures(since that is almost impossible unless you hire a photographer) and that the kids would take individual pictures and I would choose a card with two spaces. That was fine with me, I just lowered my expectations and drug Gregg to the park to help me get them to smile. The kids had a ball, pretended to love each other, and cheesed it up for the camera. I choose to believe that the picture of C hugging Callie was my Christmas present from him.

So, Merry Christmas 2009 from The Stahls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!