Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Monster Mash






We met Mary Ruth and Eryleigh at Gymboree class. She is exactly 1 month older than Christian, a feisty little red head, and is so tiny that Callie passes her clothes up to her. We have enjoyed getting to know them and Richard runs(I mean really runs, like tris and stuff like that) and Gregg and him have lots in common. We decided to carve pumpkins, well actually MRuth decided and I never thought about the idea before since I thought my kids were too little, before we went trick or treating with the Brinkleys. It was a cold raining Halloween and the kids did not do that good of a job of hanging for all the good candy for the parents. But, we celebrated until everyone's toes were frozen and we had enough lollipops for the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!