Monday, October 26, 2009

Lollipop Lollipop


Whoa that year went by fast. Right before my eyes she transformed from a baby to a little girl. I know every parent says this, but I wish I could just hold her still for a little while. We had the best 1 year old candy party in town. I did have to chuckle at the kid at the store who asked me if one year olds could even eat candy. Ummm...no, but it makes for a great party for everyone else. Callie quickly learned how to open presents and ate her cake face first...classic. Her favorite toys were her baby dolls and her shopping cart. I started to tear up when she squealed at Grammy to open her baby doll faster. She carries "Charlie"(since Charlie gave it to her and she has a C on her shirt) with her everywhere. C really liked her birthday too and loved the "huge" pink horse, poodle purse, and cookie cutting set. I think he really started liking Callie since he realized that her toys were pretty fun too. I got matching shirts and Gregg was a great sport about wearing his...anything for his "sweet pea". Happy 1st Birthday Sweet Girl...we love you very much and can't wait to see what is in store next year.



Statistics: 24lbs, not walking yet but very soon, says dada, mama, ball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!