Sunday, October 25, 2009

1 Little Monkey Sitting in a Tree


Christian has been enjoying pre-school this year(or so we think since he can't tell us one way or the other). The Halloween party was our first time to get to see the class. It was great to see what projects he has done on the walls, who his classmates are, and to get an even bigger respect for his teachers. Hats off to anyone who teaches other people's children. I am humbled by the love his teachers have for him. They never make me feel like I have the "active" child. They cut him way more slack than I would and for that I am so grateful. They have loved him from day one when he flashed those baby blues. There are not many boys in his class, so I think he provides a break from the chatter and "girl" stuff. Mrs. Rachel's little girl Megan calls C Rachel's boy when she see him. She says, Mom there is your boy. If I can't be with him, then the next best thing would be for Mrs. Rachel to treat him like her own. And she does and that does my heart good. I prayed that he would have a good year and that putting him in so early wouldn't be a mistake. God answered those prayers and so far so good. They are also very nice to Miss Callie since she thinks she is part of the class too. They always bring an extra chair in for her, but each child does hold on tight to their cupcake since she has been known to take a bite. I did not however, pray for the best room mom in the world. But, by chance we got her. I mean, this room mom would make other room moms cry. She is the real deal, makes the rest of the moms lives really easy and the parties very fun. My second hat goes to amazing room moms. We had a hay ride, got to pick a pumpkin from the patch and went room to room trick or treating. Happy Halloween 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!