Tuesday, September 22, 2009

You'll be my funny little bunny...


It is official...Callie is a Daddy's girl. Callie has loved me with an intensity that I can't explain. I thought for sure she would be the captain of the Separation Anxiety Club when she got older. When I was in labor, I could feel her crawling back up instead of out. As many people have witnessed, she is(was) a Mama's girl. She didn't like the idea of me being out of her sight for one minute and would use her sweet little(big) mouth to let you know her disgust. But, that has all changed. At first, we thought it was just a fluke...Daddy coming to get her if she woke up to check on her, or him feeding her in the morning. Now she cries when he leaves for work and stands by the door and follows him everywhere. So, mark the date down, she has made the transition to Daddy's girl, much to Gregg's delight.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah Grace made the same transition a little after she turned a year. Last night, she rolled out of bed onto the floor, and I went in to console her. This action INFURIATED her--I want Daddy!!!! Poor Matt had to get out of bed. I tried!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!